Monday 5 November 2012

#2

And here's the mighty Kwon Yurisistable to post about my favorite member in EXO! Me, not Yuri! Okay! If you want to say "Ew, Yuri is a pedo-noona." 
you better leave from here or I'll kick your butt

Okay change the topic, damn. So here's my friggin' top bias of EXO! 

Luhan.

Okay I hope I didn't bother you :) And, don't ever ask me the reason I choose him as my bias. I respect you if you didn't ask :)

So, I think spamming pictures is the main reason for today's post. So, here's the friggin' bias picture spamming!

How a fangirl (Luhan biased) react to his pictures


Still trying to relax when watching this picture


"Calm down, calm down" in our heart


Trying to force our head to say the bag is cute


Works hard to only pay attention at his outfit


Thanks god there's Kim Minseok there so we can pay attention at him not to be killed with Luhan


Said to ourself "It's okay his not doing aegyo"


Try the best to think that Kai killed you when actually not


"I rather look at EXO-K and other members of EXO-M than been killed by Luhan's cuteness"


I. CAN'T. STAND. IT. ANYMORE.



I BERRER GARRA GO.

ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment